Faculty, Staff, Research Associates, & Advisors
- Robert A. Thomas, Ph.D, Loyola Distinguished Scholar Chair in Environmental Communication
Professor and Director, Loyola University Center for Environmental Communication
- Phone: (504) 865-2107 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Loyola Distinguished Scholar Chair in Environmental Communication.
- Paul Barnes, Ph.D, Reverend John H. Mullahy, S.J., Distinguished Scholar Chair of Environmental Biology and Professor, Loyola University
- Phone: (504) 865-2008 E-mail: email@example.com
- Lisa M. Boe, M.B.A, Austin, Texas
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig S. Hood, Ph.D., E. Letitia Beard Distinguished Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Loyola University
- Phone: (504) 865-2193 E-mail: email@example.com
- J. Cathy Rogers, Ph.D., Shawn M. Donnelley Professor for Nonprofit Communication, PRSSA Adviser, Bateman Team Adviser and Professor, School of Communication & Design, Loyola University
- Phone: (504) 865-3297 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aimée K. Thomas, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences; Director, The Environment Program, Loyola University
- Phone: (504) 865-2873 E-mail: email@example.com
- Robert R.M. Verchick, J.D., Gauthier-St. Martin Distinguished Scholar Chair in Environmental Law and Professor, Loyola University
- Phone: (504) 861-5472 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- David A. White, Ph.D., Emeritus Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Loyola University
- Phone: (504) 865-2288 E-mail: email@example.com
- Kevin McCaffery, ePrime Media, New Orleans, La.
- Tom Mullikin, J.D., Mullikin Law Firm, Camden, SC
- Gerard Braud, Braud Communications, Mandeville, La.
- Paul Davidson, Executive Director, Black Bear Conservation Committee, Baton Rouge, La.
- Jim Detjen, Knight Chair in Environmental Journalism Emeritus
Former Professor and Director, Knight Chair in Environmental Journalism, Knight Center for Environmental Journalism, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824
- Luz Marie Hunter, Owner, Belize Outdoor Adventure Travel Services, Belize
- Robert Moreau, Ph.D., Director, Turtle Cove Research Center, and Professor of Environmental Business, Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, La.